Day 01 / Arrive Jaipur
Arrive the Pink City of Jaipur. Transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure to explore the bustling local colourful markets of Jaipur. Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 02 / Jaipur
Proceed for a morning excursion to Amber Fort. Elephant ride ascent to the fort.
AMBER FORT PALACE- Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds it’s ultimate expression. Continue sight- seeing.
CITY PALACE- A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple, and the City Palace Museum.
JANTAR MANTAR- This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
HAWA MAHAL- The ornamental facade of this “Palace of Winds” is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 03 / Jaipur – Jodhpur (By road) en route visiting Pushkar & Ajmer
After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur, the stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha en route visiting the holy towns of Pushkar & Ajmer. In Pushkar visit Brahma temple (said to be one of the few temples in the world dedicated to this deity) Pushkar lake, Man Mahal, and Savitri temple. Also visit the famous Dargah Shariff, Shah Jahan’s mosque, Arrive jodhpur & transfer to the Hotel .Night stay in Jodhpur .
Day 04 / Jodhpur
After breakfast proceed for city sightseeing tour. Jodhpur, visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899 and Umaid Public gardens. Night stay in Jodhpur.
Day 05 / Jodhpur – Udaipur (By Road) route visiting Ranakpur
After breakfast drive to Udaipur en route visiting Ranakpur ,the most magnificent 15th century Jain temples. The most distinctive features are the 29 halls supported by 1444 pillars, of which no two are exactly alike. Continue to drive to Udaipur, Arrive & transfer to hotel. Night stay in Udaipur.
Day 06 / Udaipur
After breakfast proceed for city sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen resort for their friends) Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Rest of the day at leisure. Night stay in Udaipur.
Day 07 / Udaipur – Departure
After breakfast transfer to airport to connect flight for onward destination.
- 6 nights Accommodation as per the itinerary with daily breakfast.
- Accommodation using on Double sharing Room
- English Speaking Guide Government approved shortlisted by company
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary ( However you have the flexibility to explore more )
- Personal assistance by our representative & Offices during arrival and departure
- Surface Transportation by air-conditioned Car with a chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included
- Boat ride at Udaipur
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- 01 Dinner at Chowki Dhani in Jaipur.
- 02 Packed water bottle Daily per person
- English speaking Guide in Jaipur,Udaipur & Jodhpur.
- Elephant Ride in Amber fort, Jaipur (Subject to Availability).
- All sightseeing As Per The Itinerary
- Airport Pick -up & Drop
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.